If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo never let them go
Matthew Gray Gubler (via asdfghjkllove)
what if your pillow could collect your dreams and when you wake up you plug it into your computer and watch them over again
Question: What’s the weirdest thing a fan has ever given you
Peter/Sylvester: *mumbling* oh i dont know….
Audience member: “A GRANDDAUGHTER”
This commercial is amazing.
I work at an Under Armour store and we got to see this commercial way before they showed it on TV and everyone was speechless except one dude. He was all like “What the hell? Why the fuck would they make a ballet commercial? It’s not a sport.” My boss was quick to jump down his throat and said “Alright then get your ass on the floor and work on you tippy toes for the rest of your shift. If I fucking see you off them you will be the first of the temps to get cut!” He was on his tippy toes for the last hour and a half of his shift lol
My friend once told me
she liked this guy because of his hands
And I found it absurd that anyone
would develop feelings over one feature,
and not care about the rest
It wasn’t until you used your hands
to cup the back of my neck the first time we kissed
and I could feel your firm grasp pull me closer,
and my insides exploded
and my head buzzed with bliss.
And the first night you slept over,
you fell asleep with your hand
laid over my stomach
and your fingers felt like a fire
that I didn’t mind burning my skin.
The first time we got drunk,
was the first time you played with my hair,
and my god I was hooked,
I’d drink forever if it meant you’d never stop.
And in public you’d hold my hand,
and rub your thumb in little circles
that left me wanting you more,
no matter what you would never let me go,
I was glued to you,
and I honestly didn’t mind
When we talked about breaking up,
you saw my lips quiver with fear,
and you brushed over my lips with your fingers
before pulling me into your lap
and you kissed me like never before.
With your hands on my hips
pulling me so close to you,
leaving no space in between us.
It was then I realized I never wanted you to go
Its now that,
I finally understand why hands
were the only feature that mattered
Hands: Carol Shlyakhova(strong-but-breakable)
Alrighty, guys! After the success of the fundraiser/raffle that I did for my surgery, I’m finally able to pay it forward! The Color Me Rad 5k contacted me about wanting to sponsor a giveaway on my blog - so of course I had to say yes! They also let me choose a charity to raise money for, and I chose the Wright Way Rescue, which is the rescue that my boyfriend and I adopted our dog Fozzi from! This is going to be a pretty amazing fundraiser for a pretty amazing cause. I’m hoping to raise at least $5000, if not more! All the proceeds will go directly to the Wright Way Rescue, minus around $800-$1000 to purchase the prizes for the giveaway that the Color Me Rad 5k is not supplying. You can speak to two of my previous giveaway winners here and here, this is not fake or a scam! I always make good on my giveaways!Color Me Rad is a 5K that fires off in a blaze of color bombs, color cannons, color mortars, and multi-toned courses that guarantee your outlook will be brighter, your boyfriend will be more affectionate, your boss will finally remember your name, the hair on your head will grow back and the hair on your back will fall out, and your gray outlook will turn green like a spring morning.Wright-Way Rescue is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. Their mission is to reduce the number of homeless pets euthanized in the Midwest each year through an adoption program, community education, promotion of spaying and neutering, and a veterinary medicine program. They continue to save pets from rural animal control facilities where they are at a high risk of euthanasia, and instead offer them a second chance at a loving home in the Chicagoland area. Wright-Way places more dogs in adoptive homes than any other no-kill rescue in the State of Illinois on just 10% of the budget. Wright Way Rescue also suffered a tragedy last October when a school bus crashed into their facilities and destroyed their adoption center. You can read more about the incident here. They have been at a temporary facility ever since and need help rebuilding!HERE ARE THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Must be following me, the Color Me Rad official tumblr, and my yoga blog.
- If you have instagram, follow me at natashaxjade (reblog with your insta username if you do)
- ONE REBLOG ONLY. Like do not count either.
- TO GET EXTRA ENTRIES, donate! Here is the donation page for the Wright Way Rescue. One dollar equals one extra entry.
- I will ship internationally - check the Color Me Rad website to see if there is a race near you!
- 6 winners will be chosen! One grand prize winner that will take everything, and 5 other winners who will get a free registration to the Color Me Rad 5k near them!
- Winner will be chosen using random.org.
HERE ARE THE PRIZES!
- 6 Registrations to the Color Me Rad 5k. One will go to the grand prize winner, and 5 will go to other winners picked at random!
- Color Me Rad merch! A sweatshirt, t-shirt or tank top, shorts, headband, sunglasses, and color packets!
- Workout clothes! I will be your personal shopper, head on over to Dick’s Sporting Goods and you tell me your size, favorite colors, favorite brand and I will buy you an outfit! Top, bottom, and sports bra.
- Workout equipment (not pictured): 5 lb hand weights, jump rope, yoga block, Nike spots/workout bag, Yurbud Headphones, water bottle from Victoria’s Secret, resistance bands, workout/lifting gloves.
- Portioned food containers for meal prep.
- 1 pair of Nike Free Runs in your size.
- Fitbit Flex.
- $50 Victoria’s Secret gift card
- $50 Dick’s Sporting Goods gift card
- $50 Whole Foods gift card
- 4 shirts of your choice from lookhuman.com
- 1 Lululemon yoga mat
- 2 boxes of Quest Bars in whatever flavor you prefer.
- Bootcamp plan made by yours truly.
- Shirt from the Wright Way Rescue
- More to be added/freebies to be thrown in!
This ends September 30th! So you have three full months to enter and donate! Go go go!
we’ve been stuck at $270 for a while. think of the puppies and kitties and donate just $5!
this probably isnt real, but ive followed you for a while so i have no reason to doubt you! (insta: _ahailer)
…why wouldn’t it be real? lol i’ve done many giveaways before and they’ve all been real. there are links to previous giveaway winners in the post that you can talk to and confirm the realness. why would i lie? yeesh guys lol